When it is time to go panning for gold and you need some gear you may want to check out the Gold Rush Nugget Bucket Panning Kit. It is touted to be a dependable package of tools for the job.
Features Of The Gold Rush Nugget Bucket Panning Kit!
- This gold panning system is recommended by the gold prospectors association of America, or GPAA, due to its sturdiness and ease of use.
- It is a portable system and is simple to use. As a matter of fact, the included outer bucket has a capacity of 5 gallons and comes with a water pail so you have room for all of the items you will find. The panning kit is also for both young and old.
- This panning kit is easy to carry and safe to use as well.
- It has a good filtration system which is essential for finding gold.
- If you want a complete gold panning kit in one package then this is probably your best bet, or at least on the top of your list, especially for those who have zero experience in gold prospecting.
- The included hand scoop is pretty good for picking out the nuggets that you’ll hopefully find.
- All materials that have been used in this kit are eco-friendly.
- The upper and lower screens are reliable with this gold panning kit. The concentration bowl has an efficient design and sturdy as well. This is another essential element you need when panning for gold.
- All of the parts are quite durable so you can use them for the many years to come.
- You can use the panning kit for the beach for sea glass hunting as well.
- It also has a unique and patented funnel that allows you to pick up gold from your pan.
- Made only with high-quality plastic materials that are environmentally friendly, it comes with convenient little gold containers for catching your finds.
- You will definitely feel confident with this panning kit as nothing hazardous will be there for those who will use it, especially for children.
- This gold panning kit is both for beginners and even for seasoned prospectors.
- The fluid bed concentrator is also built well.
- The clean-up kit includes various items such as gold vial, suction bottle, tweezers, black sand magnet and much more.
The Good and Bad
The panning process is fairly straight forward. You mainly let gravity do the work. The only concern is that it might not work well for black dirt and mud but it is okay for sand, rocks and gravel.
Final Thoughts On This Gold Panning Kit!
There’s no guarantee you’ll find gold with this kit. That all depends on where you are panning and when. But if you are in the right spot then this 7 pound panning kit is a good deal and has just about everything you need to get started.
Overall, the Gold Rush Nugget Bucket Panning Kit is a great find for those who want to get into gold panning or those who are already into the hobby and want a better and more portable system at their hands or for their kids.